Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

Now, I am aware I haven't posted since last year! (gulps) Been very busy, as it always is this time of year. I haven't done the porch for ages, and was prompted by Homeschooling on the Croft's post.http://www.homeschoolonthecroft.com/2012/01/back-chatting-with-patrice-its-been.html




How often do you wear a skirt or dress?
Every day I wear a skirt. I like longer colourful ones in the winter. Shorter ones in the summer, but always slightly below the knee. Not that I am obsessively modest, though!
Did you feel unmotivated after Christmas and New Years?
No, I am ready to go, and hopefully, to a healthier year. My motivation, will be better health. That is always worth it!
What was the last thing that made you say "Wow"?
Err, I say it quite often, but something the children did. Can't quite remember. My memory fails me these days! I can remember saying wow at a sunset though, quite remarkable it was. We had a red sky in the morning the next day, and then....our pear tree blew down, but that is for tomorrow's story! Oh, I also said wow, then! There, I said it, I say wow quite often!
Do you shop with a list, or do you "wing it"?
A bit of both. I buy what we can't do without, and I also shop for bargains, and offers!

2 comments:

  1. *I* said 'Wow' when I saw the tree too! *gulp*

    The offers in the supermarket always put the intentions of sticking to a list out the door, don't they.... cos, really, *who* can resist a good bargain?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i always forget my list and end up buying random bits... once i get home i realise i have bought lovely stuff but nothing goes together to make an actual meal lol

    ReplyDelete